FAQ for Patients
Kata® at a glance
How do I get Kata®?
Inhalation, lung diseases and therapy
Error messages, questions and problems
How do I reinstall Kata®?
For iOS users:
- First delete Kata® from your iPhone. More information about deleting apps can be found here.
- For a reinstallation you can go to the App Store. In the search function, enter the app you want (Kata – Deine Inhalationshilfe). Once you have found Kata®, you can install it by pressing “Install”.
- After the installation, you can log in directly to the Kata® app with your user data. Your entered data will be kept during the reinstallation.
For Android users:
- Uninstall Kata® from your smartphone. To do this, open the Google Play Store. 2.
- Go to the three-dash menu and then to “My apps and games”. Now select the Kata® app and tap on “Uninstall”.
- After uninstalling you can tap on “install” again
- After the installation you can log in directly in the Kata® app with your user data. Your entered data will be kept during the reinstallation.