FAQ for professionals
Kata® at a glance
- What is Kata®?
- What are the functions of the inhalation aid Kata®?
- How is the app structured?
- What values/data can my patients enter into the app?
- Can Kata® replace medical treatment?
- Why should you prescribe Kata®?
- What are the indications?
- Are there any contraindications?
- How effective is Kata®?
- Is there an age recommendation for the Kata® health app?
- Which inhalers are supported by Kata®?
How do I get Kata®?
Inhalation, lung diseases and therapy
- How do my patients create a profile?
- How do my patients log in?
- Why do my patients have to register?
- How can my patients customize their profile?
- How can my patients change their password?
- What can my patients do if they have forgotten their password?
- How can my patients log out of the Kata® app?
- How can my patients delete their profile?
- Which devices support Kata®?
- Does Kata® also work via a tablet/iPad?
- What does the smartphone need to be able to do for the app to work?
- How do I perform an update of the Kata® app?
- Kata® has prompted me to update. What happens then? Will the app continue to work without updating?
- How do I reinstall Kata®?
- I had to delete the app, is all my data gone now?
- Is offline use also possible?
Error messages, questions and problems
- What do I do if I get an error message/error code?
- What can I do if logging in is no longer possible?
- What do I do if the app stops responding?
- My app crashes directly when I open it, what can I do about it?
- My app no longer starts, what do I have to do now?
- I can no longer log in. Why?
- During the inhalation process, the app suddenly stalled. What can I do about it?
- The app reports a synchronization error, what do I do now?
- The contact form does not work for me. Who can help me with my questions?
How is patient data stored?
A high level of data protection for the Kata® app is very important to us! The app complies with the guidelines of the DSGVO. The transfer of data to third parties is excluded and the data is not used for advertising purposes.
- Access only via personal login data with high password requirements
Protection of the systems by a firewall
- Secure data transmission
- Use of cryptographic procedures for transport encryption
Data backup concept
- Hourly backups and internal authorization concept
- Internal penetration tests
- Internally performed vulnerability scans